List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    Re: [KISMET] D-Link DWL-650 and ad-hoc mode
From:       Mike Kershaw <dragorn () nerv-un ! net>
Date:       2002-11-20 19:44:39

You should probably ask on the wlan-ng list.

I know at one point the ability to do adhoc was tied to the firmware level
you had on your card, you may need to flash your cards to a newer level .

-m

--
"Killing you would be so easy."
"Fried food can kill me.  A mugger can kill me.  You're not that special