List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    feature request
From:       sjb <ottaky () ottaky ! com>
Date:       2002-10-30 19:53:22

Since ACPI support is now included, would it be too much work to include
a temperature indication alongside the battery status?

I tried to add it myself, but my C skillz are somewhat lacking.

I run kismet on a very small laptop and the 802.11 card increases the
operating temperature quite a bit, and when the machine's sitting in a
shoulder bag the whole setup warms up a lot .. it'd be useful to see how
hot everything is, or get some kind of audible warning when the temp is
over a set value.

sjb