List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    gpsmap patch
From:       cougar () random ! ee
Date:       2002-09-24 17:31:22

Hi,

New patch from my patchmill ;-) I found that gpsmap made a lot of space in
my map. A little digging showed that it keeps room for track points even
if track is not shown. I made one 40km trip out of city and there was no
network but track was logged. After that I couldn't build city map but got
city with 40 km countriside. I found that track points was processed even
even they weren't needed. This small fix corrects this problem.

http://www.version6.net/patches/kismet-20020924-gpsmap.patch

---
Cougar