List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    Network List?
From:       "Todd Hartle" <talltodd () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-09-24 4:48:03

I now have Kismet running. It detected both APs I have setup. I stopped the
program, removed the log files, unplugged power/net of one AP, and reran
Kismet. Both APs are still showing up in the Network List although the
disconnected one does not have an "!" to the left of it.

Where is the Network List getting pulled from?
Is there a mode to only display active APs?
What do the different characters to the left of the name represent?
What do the T, W, and Flag columns represent?