List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    Re: [KISMET] collecting mac addr of wired nodes
From:       Mike Kershaw <dragorn () nerv-un ! net>
Date:       2002-08-26 16:01:43

the client tracker code which is slowly coming into being in the -devel
tracks all the clients that go over the wireless, including the direction of
traffic (wireless distribution flags).  Watch the -devel changelogs.

-m

--
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur
(Anything said in latin sounds profound)