List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    Re: [KISMET] Kismet Config Suggestion
From:       Mike Kershaw <dragorn () nerv-un ! net>
Date:       2002-07-31 22:10:32

Right - so it tries to connect to gpsd, fails, and doesn't log GPS.

I do this on my laptop constantly - I run kismet w/out gps when I'm testing
or out and about.

-m

--
"Let me assure you that at First National, you're not just a number.
You're two numbers, a dash, three more numbers, another dash, and