List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    Re: [KISMET] Opps Sorry...
From:       "Kurt Brust" <emailme () Kurtbrust ! com>
Date:       2002-07-30 14:23:19

TO ALL:

Thanks, I downloaded ImageMagick-5.4.5-1 rpm and installed, I was able to
MAKE, MAKE DEP, and MAKE INSTALL... I am not local to the machine where it
is installed, but I will test it out this evening....

P.S. is the LINK light suppose to stay soild and the activity (tx/rx) light
suppose to flicker all the time??? last time I nstalled the HERMES driver,
the link light would only come on when it found an WAP, now it stays on all
the time?

thanks again everyone, for all your help!!!!

KEEP ON WARDRIVING!