List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    RE: [KISMET] libpanel.so.5
From:       "Jerry Shenk" <jshenk () decommunications ! com>
Date:       2002-06-30 2:48:36

I had exactly the same problem.  I ended up getting that file from one of
the skiffcluster boxes and putting it in /lib.

You can telnet to skiffcluster2.handhelds.org and log in as guest to find
the file.  I believe it's in the same place (ie. /lib).  Then you can ftp in
to pick it up.  You can find out more about the skiffcluster machines from
http://www.handhelds.org/projects/skiffcluster.html