List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    Cisco & cracking the WEP key
From:       Magnus Ullberg <UllbergM () abcbank ! com>
Date:       2002-04-30 1:06:01

Hmm.. according to the AirSnort website it should work with Cisco cards if
you use the wlan-ng package.
I was under the impression that the Cisco cards didnt use the prism2
chipset, but the website says they do..

I hate to trash my machine now that everything (except airsnort) works.. can
anybody confirm that airsnort works with cisco cards?
Or is there any other wepcrack tools that you've sucessfully used with cisco
cards?

Thanks,
Magnus Ullberg
Network Coordinator