List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    Re: [KISMET] AirSnort and Orinoco
From:       <Penedorf () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-04-28 20:28:41

Hi,

i am sure the AP is using WEP because with the Prism2 card i got the
information and all works well... i also pressed the start button.... and
ifconfig -a shows an increasing amount of rx......

maybe there are no data packets in the time... but i think it is not so
because with the prism2 card i got the information after round about 10 seks
after i changend the cards!!

Greetz KapKebap