List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    Wardriving Ohio
From:       "Rick Farina" <farinard () muohio ! edu>
Date:       2002-04-27 20:14:16

I'm writing because in less than a week I will be at home in boring old
Toledo, OH.  However, the good points is that I will have not only my car,
but much more time to persue fun things such as wardriving everywhere I go.

Here is the question.  Who lives close to me?  I'd like to organize some
meetings and wardriving experiences with anyone in there area who wants to
go.  Please email me personally in response.  Thanks.

-Rick Farina

"a false sense of security, is worse than insecurity" -Steve Gibson