List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    arm cross-build
From:       Mike Kershaw <dragorn () mail ! nerv-un ! net>
Date:       2002-03-30 17:59:36

This should make some peoples lives easier, kismets configure
script now supports crossbuilding the way it should.

./configure --host=arm-linux

should set you on your way.  I'm still ironing out wireless autodetection
and stuff like that to configure correctly with the crossbuild kernel
environment, but this is certianly useable.

-m

--
"If I must be lonely, I think I'd rather be alone."
      -- "Save Yourself", Stabbing Westward