List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    merging .gps files?
From:       "Paul J. Marsh" <pjmarsh () compuserve ! com>
Date:       2002-03-30 16:17:02

Hi,

As one of a number of users of Kismet in my local area, we have the
requirement to be able to merge our collective .gps files in order to create
one map of wireless lan's. Has anyone done this or have an idea on how to
do?
I've tried copying two gps files into one, but gpsmap errors and works out
some odd co-ordinates for the map corners, which is then cannot find.

Regards,

Paul.

For Satcom / Inmarsat info check my homepage :-
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pjmarsh
Wireless Lan antenna testing day:
http://www.frars.org.uk/cgi-bin/render.pl?pageid=999999
ICQ #26875651
IRC #satcom & #monitor on irc.demon.co.uk
HTML e-mail deleted on recipt - plain text only.