List:       kismet-wireless
Subject:    RE: [KISMET] RH72, Cisco 350 & kismet - quick howto
From:       Magnus Ullberg <UllbergM () abcbank ! com>
Date:       2002-03-31 3:16:12

ahh, finally figured it out.. i downloaded the 2.4.18 kernel from redhat's
rawhide ftp site.. (im trying to stay with the rpm's since it takes
*forever* to compile on this box..)
It might have been working at this point, im not sure.. i assumed that it
didn't because it still said "Mode: ESS" after running cisco_monitor..
I recompiled the airo/airo_cs modules (from the same rawhide kernel) and
installed them.. and everything works now..
I'm pretty sure i didnt have to recompile the modules..

So after a couple of days i finally got everything working.. now all i need
is for my gps to come in.. (should be here in a couple of days..)

Thanks everybody for your help..