List:       kiobuf-io-devel
Subject:    [Kiobuf-io-devel]Exciting 100% Automated System! can earn you 6 Figure Income Online!
From:       "nancy coleman" <brewstere () firehousemail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-13 7:42:00

In business "T O D A Y" and $1,000.00 in your pocket tomorrow.

Watch our movie:  http://wio.N172.rarehotproduct.com/ds/

Address listed in above site

That's all right. Of course I couldn't leave you on that island to starve
to death, and I'm glad I was able to bring you away with me
But you threatened to drop me into the sea, remarked the little sailor, in
a grieved voice.