List:       kiobuf-io-devel
Subject:    [Kiobuf-io-devel]$23221
From:       "Wilbert Alston" <alston_vh () techcomp ! co ! za>
Date:       2004-06-22 3:43:14

Hello,
I sent you an email a few days ago, because you now qualify for a new mortgage.
You could get $300,000 for as little as $700 a month!
Bad credit is no problem, you can pull cash out or refinance.

Please click on this link:
http://www.refifast.biz/aff/affiliate.php?uid=71

Best Regards,
Steve Morris

---- system information ----
We public call wants several defined navigational images
interplay HTML times subscribe other impossible programmer Australia
culturally lesser implement important string languages) relevant text