List:       kiobuf-io-devel
Subject:    [Kiobuf-io-devel]Wybk Let us serve you
From:       "hayden manvelyan" <teuduraedgmun () barlick ! net>
Date:       2004-06-09 5:19:39

saindoux  oglasila ugrupowaniem

We are your your convenient, safe and private online source for FDA
ap`p`roved P,harmacy pre~scriptions.

V*ico*dinPain Killers

You'll have your pres^criptions written and your medications prescribed
quickly and easily from the comfort of your computer.  (No further email pls
go visit our we`bpage)

V I http://f.info.foundplace.com/abc/biggest/

A four-year-old Catholic boy was playing with a four-year-old Protestant
girl in a children's pool in the backyard.  They splashed each other, got
very wet and decided to take their wet clothes off. The little boy looked at
the little girl and said, "Golly, I didn't know there was that much
difference between Catholics and Protestants."
A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a
family in Egypt, and is named "Amal." The other goes to a family in Spain;
they name him "Juan."Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his
mom. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she
also had a picture of Amal. Her husband responds, "But they are twins--if
you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal."
wdziecznej9swidnik03nieboga,uburyzyka.