List:       kiobuf-io-devel
Subject:    [Kiobuf-io-devel]guaranteed proposal
From:       "Ann" <ad2003 () consultant ! com>
Date:       2003-03-31 7:33:08

Dear,

This is a proposal in context but actually an appeal soliciting for
your unreserved assistance in consummating an urgent transaction requiring
maximum confidence. Though this approach appears desperate, I can
assure you that whatever questions you would need to ask or any other thing
you will need to know regarding this proposal will be adequately
answered to give you a clearer understanding of it, so as to arrive at a successful \
conclusion.

I am an external auditor, In carrying out my professional etiquette report, we \
discovered an abandoned sum of Ten Million United States Dollars ($10mUSD) in the \
account belonging to one of their late foreign customer who died along with his \
entire  family in September 2nd 1998 in a plane crash.

On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all \
attempts  to trace his next of kin was fruitless. I therefore made further
investigation and discovered that the customer did not declare any
next of kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit \
paperwork  in our Bank. I have carefully moved out these funds (US$10million) from \
our  bank as sundry funds to an offshore Deposit Company in the European Union.

From past experiences, I know that no one will ever come forward to
claim the deceased funds. According to our country law, at the expiration of 6
(six) years, the funds will be Unclaimable and revert to the ownership
of the Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. In order
to avert this negative development, I in conjunction with a colleague
(the Chief Operating Officer in the bank) now seek your permission to
allow my attorney do a CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT of
stated funds from the "deceased" to your name, so that the funds
(US$10million) would be released to you as the new owner (on behalf of me and my \
colleague). We are writing you  because, as public servants, we cannot operate a \
foreign account or have an account that is up to that amount.  Consequently, I will \
present you as the owner of the funds in the  Deposit Company so you can be able to \
claim them. This is simple. I  will like you to provide immediately;

1. Full names
2. Contact address
3. Telephone and fax numbers

Once I receive these information, I will prepare the necessary
documents which will put you in place as the new owner of the funds. The money
will then be released to your custody by the Deposit Company, for us to
share in the ratio of 70% for us and 30% for you. There is no risk at
all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the
solicitor and this will guarantees the successful execution of this
transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email
address. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and
my confidential phone number for further explanation that will help you
understand the transaction.

No doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive, please we imploy you
to observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured that this
transaction would be most profitable for both of us because we shall
require your
assistance to invest our share in your country (buying of properties
like houses, hotels etc). This is why your urgent action and response is
of priority to enable us conclude this transaction in a timely and
professional manner.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email.

Thanks and regards.

Rosemary Ann