List:       kgraphviewer-devel
Subject:    Re: [kgraphviewer-devel] New release of KGraphViewer
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2014-06-19 11:26:45

On Thursday 19 June 2014 12:45:27 kleag@free.fr wrote:
> Hi Milian,
> =

> You're perfectly right. I alse wanted to do so since some time. But I have
> some crashes on my machine (when reloading changed graphs). I should
> probably try to correct them before. I'll try to have a look to that toda=
y.
> I will send a mail as soon as I'm ready.
> =

> Do you agree with that ?

Yes, sounds good.

> BTW, I'd like to see kgraphviewer back into distributions...

Due to the long time it simply did not work at all with the update to =

GraphViz, I can only understand the distributions to kill KGraphViewer. I'd =

welcome it if you could take up the maintainer role again and polish =

KGraphViewer more, and ensure it stays functional. That should ensure it ge=
ts =

packaged.

There are also some more performance fixes I'll push.

Bye

-- =

Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de