List:       kgraphviewer-devel
Subject:    Re: [kgraphviewer-devel] New release of KGraphViewer
From:       Reimar_Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger () gmx ! de>
Date:       2014-06-19 11:01:43

On 19.06.2014, at 12:32, Milian Wolff <mail@milianw.de> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> are there any objections to creating a new release of KGraphViewer? The fixes
> in supporting newer GraphViz versions should be made public, I think.
>
> If nothing speaks against that, I'll tag and branch off 2.2 and send it to the
> packagers. Sounds good?

I fully agree, you maybe noticed that I already bumped the version for that.
I think the first step would be to notify the translation team and give them at least a few days?
Either way, could you (or whoever makes the release) please write down all the steps you did to make the \
release so we have a full documentation for the process? Because I was (and to a degree still am) \
completely lost concerning what needs to be done.

Regards,
Reimar

P.S.: kgraphviewer is still in Gentoo in an updated version, and the SuSE builds seems to run fine as \
well, however no reaction from Ubuntu side to my comments on the related issues on their trackers... \