List:       kgraphviewer-devel
Subject:    [kgraphviewer-devel]  Using libkgraphviz
From:       kleag () free ! fr
Date:       2011-02-24 15:30:32

Hi Kevin,

I'm trying to use you branch in a new application (an ontology viewer) including \
directly the dotgraphview. It will start from an empty graph and programatically add \
its content.

Here is how I try to do:

  Q_FOREACH( Soprano::Statement s, it.allElements() )
  {
    qDebug() << s.predicate().toString();

    KGraphViz::GraphNode* node = \
m_primaryGraph->graph()->addNewNode(s.predicate().toString());  \
node->setShape("box");  }

  m_primaryGraph->graph()->update();
  m_primaryGraph->slotUpdate();
  m_primaryGraph->displayGraph();

But all what I get is the qDebug output (I get no output from kDebug even if \
configured with fulldebug and kdebugdialog activated, but that'is another issue) and:

(4235) Dot2QtConsts::qtFont: Unknown dot font ' "" '. returning Qt default.
(4235): "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type" : no render operation. This \
should not happen.  (4235): "http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#comment" : no \
render operation. This should not happen.  (4235): \
"http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#domain" : no render operation. This should not \
happen.  (4235): "http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label" : no render operation. \
This should not happen.  (4235): "http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#range" : no \
render operation. This should not happen.  (4235): \
"http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#subClassOf" : no render operation. This should \
not happen.  (4235): "http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#versionInfo" : no render \
operation. This should not happen.  (4235): \
"http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type" : no render operation. This should \
not happen.  (4235): "http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#comment" : no render \
                operation. This should not happen.

Something must be badly initialized but I cannot find what.

Any idea ?

Regards,

Gaƫl