Hi, Currently KGet4 shows a small blinking play icon above its normal tray icon, if a download is going on at the moment. This patch removes the blinking as well as the pause icon and moves the play icon to the lower right corner. There are several reasons for this: a) Blinking is bad, as the user has a 50% chance not to see the icon when he wants to check if his/her download is still running. That is annoying and slows down workflow. b) What is the pause icon for? It does not provide any valuable feedback for the user. c) About the placement: Amarok 2.1 shows the same icon in the lower right corner, so I moved it there for consistencies sake. I don't know if my approach to change this behaviour is the right one, but it seems to work and so I decided to publish the patch. While reading though tray.cpp I also wondered what the three "big" Icons are for (baseIcon, grayedIcon and alternateIcon). Maybe you can answer that question. This is my first patch to a KDE related program, so please tell me if I did any mistakes :-) -- Fabian 'Flyser' Henze _______________________________________________ Kget mailing list Kget@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kget