List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    The KURL change broke redirections with a query :(
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-08-28 21:59:41

Testcase:
<SCRIPT language="JavaScript">
  window.location.href = ("http://www.tesco.com/accesslink.htm?type=other");
</SCRIPT>

Debug output :
konqueror: scheduleRedirection: url=target://_self/#http://www.tesco.com/accesslink.htm?type=other
konqueror: scheduleRedirection: as KURL: target://_self/?type=other#http://www.tesco.com/accesslink.htm

The URL passed to scheduleRedirection is correct (per the code),
but when parsed through KURL, the query gets moved before the '#', so
it in fact gets lost.

I don't know how to fix this. Is this target://_self#blah thing something that
webpages could be doing too, or is it purely internal to KHTML ?
(If the former, we need to revert the KURL change. If the latter, we need to use
something else inside KHTML).

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/