On Monday 27 August 2001 13:11, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > Hi, > > here's an attempt to fix the crash for "konqueror about:blank". Apparently > some mainwindow/layout stuff in Qt gets confused when KonqFrameContainer is > created and show()n, and little bit later deleted, while its parentwidget's > layout it not activated (it's not shown before). > > Simple fix: don't create the create the container, when we would delete it > a second later anyway. > > At least it doesn't crash for me anymore. Thanks for looking into this ! Looks ok, please apply. -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today