List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Any progress ? (was: _*_*_* PLEASE *_*_*_ Fix this)
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol ()  ! sinus ! cz>
Date:       2001-08-22 19:07:55

> I'll commit half of the fix to the branch.

Hi!
  Just updated, recompiled... and it's perfect!
  I tried it at four various sites and it works, just as You told: the banner
is there twice, but the page is visible and browsable.
  Now I'm absolutely patient with the second, complex half of the fix :-)
  Many thanks for making me and my users happy!
                                                 With regards, Pavel Troller