List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: A suggestion for KDE3.0
From:       Manuel Arriaga <m.arriaga () ip ! pt>
Date:       2001-08-17 15:32:39

Hi Richard, Waldo,

I wrote libtrash after browsing through the source code of the
"freestyle-redirector", a sample implementation of such a mechanism.

It was written by Avery Pennarun (the author of wvdial, on which - last I
heard - kpppd is based) and is available from
http://www.worldvisions.ca/~apenwarr/freestyle/index.html.

It is far from complete, and it should use libdl instead of prefixing
function names with __libc_, but it might prove useful.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Manuel