List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: error pages
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-04 9:21:24

On Fre, 03 Aug 2001, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> As far as the html part is concerned, it does not differentiate between
> normal pages and error pages.
>
> Error pages are enabled by default but disabled when doing file copies.

Okay, thanks for the explanation. However, it doesn't seem to be possible
yet to have no "error popups" from KHTMLPart, as in slotFinishedParsing it
checks for job->error() and then produces a popup. the method is virtual and
you could reimplement it, but in practice you can't because it uses private
methods/members, so you actually cannot get rid of them currently.

I guess we need a new KHTMLSetting to accomplish that.

Dirk