On Sunday 29 July 2001 07:38, Dawit Alemayehu wrote: > On Sunday 29 July 2001 06:25, Rob Kaper wrote: > > On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 12:48:17AM -0500, Lucas Fisher wrote: > > > Yeah, I've noticed the stuff you wrote in the TODO also. Except for > > > using a different port, I think all the other issues are konqueror's. > > > The same thing happens with the ftp ioslave. > > > > Yes, the "move to trash" was fixed by David this weekend. :-) > > > > I'm cc:ing to kfm-devel, not sure if they are aware of the following kio > > bugs that affect ftp/sftp and perhaps they simply know more and can > > explain why these happen: > > > > - store passwords per user/host pair, not per connection > > (multiple users per host work now, but when switching views one has to > > re-enter the login info every single time) I now see the problem with this one too. But the fix will take a bit longer since I have to test out all kind of scenario's. > That is what it is supposed to do. It uses the same caching facilities as > HTTP. I will look into this right away. > > > - bug: when changing hostname in locationbar, password dialog pops up at > > every change even without pressing enter > > Yes, it does and to me it looks like that is an over active KURLCompletion. > That is indeed a bug. Okay this is now fixed. Regards, Dawit A.