On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:00:22 +0200, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: >On Freitag, 27. Juli 2001 16:17 David Faure wrote: > >> 1) The meaning of two Konqueror address completion method >> names may not be clear for some users IMHO. Instead of >> "Popup" and "Semi-Automatic" I'd prefer "Drop-down list" >> and "Automatic (intelligent)" (at least I translated them so). >> "Semi-Automatic" is a bit ambiguous, and "Popup" is >> usually associated with popup (message) windows, but here >> it's actually referring to a list. > >yes, that's a typical examples of a developer not able to come up with an >intuitive name :} If you agree with changing that for the 2.2 release, I can >do that. Although "Semi-Automatic" has been replaced with "Short-Automatic" >in the meantime already (it now works the same as "Automatic", only not the >longest possible match is used, but the shortest. > >(Please CC: me any answers). Since tomorrow is scheduled as the last day for translators commits we can't introduce any new strings for 2.2. Sorry, Thomas --- KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/ Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de/