List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: https://banking.wellsfargo.com
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () suse ! com>
Date:       2001-07-26 18:15:56

On Thursday 26 July 2001 10:16 am, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> can anybody reproduce a crash on above site with curretn sources ?

Hmm.. well I'll be.. I was just about to say "no" because I just did some
bill paying on that site.. but it turns out that I did that on Sunday, before
I updated.  With khtml of Jul 23, it crashes with a useless backtrace.

It is khtml or lower, too, since I tested with testkhtml.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop