List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: patch: khtml (slotViewFrameSource)
From:       Tobias Anton <TA () ESC-Electronics ! de>
Date:       2001-07-26 14:57:11

On Thursday 26 July 2001 15:28, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Don, 26 Jul 2001, Tobias Anton wrote:
> > new killer feature for kmail:
> > require confirmation to send any mail that contains the words "attach=
" or
> > the phrase "here's a .* patch",  but no attachment
> > ;-)
>
> I'm pretty sure your modification does not work, because your mail had =
no
> attachement either.

Yeah, you're right.
I should post patches instead of feature requests
#include "second_paragraph.h"

But you all know what kind of procedure will follow:

- first, some people will complain about security issues a la:
  "Kmail sniffs my mails"
- second, these people will demand to disable the feature again
- third, it'll be made configurable
- fourth, a KControl module will need to be written
- fifth, there's be a new release and the feature will not be included in=
 the
  rewrite, because only three developers ever knew what the switch "ask
  confirmation of sending [patch] mail without attachment" did.

Cheers,
Tobias