List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    emaildefaults stuff (Fwd: Re: Fwd: Konqueror question)
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-07-24 18:10:43

Who's responsible for that emaildefaults stuff ?
It seems that invokeMailer doesn't read the same section as
what the kcontrol module saves... and since the kcontrol module
has changed again, I don't know if the info below is still true....

In short, the module saves into some group that has a profile name
into it ("default" or so), but konqueror (via invokeMailer I guess,
or via kmailservice) looks for the [ClientInfo] group.
This would explain all the "can't change the default mailer" reports.

----- Forwarded message from Greg Webster <kickstart@userfriendly.org> -----