List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: SRV support in konqueror ?
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-24 16:52:29

We pretty much depend on the operating system to do the DNS for us. We use
getaddrinfo(3) to do name lookups. getaddrinfo is part of glibc and I assume
that support for SRV should be added there.

Thiago is our DNS expert though, maybe he can give you a better answer.

See http://sources.redhat.com/glibc/ for how to reach the glibc developers.

Cheers,
Waldo

--