List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Fwd: KIO Reject Cookies patch
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-23 9:06:20

Hi!

I don't know nothing about that code, so I'm forwarding :)

Greetings, Stephan

Subject: KIO Reject Cookies patch
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 19:12:05 +0000
From: Justin <infiniti@affinix.com>
To: coolo@kde.org

Hello,

I thought it would be nice to be able to reject cookies directly from the
cookie jar (kdebase/kcontrol/kio/), so I made a patch.  This adds a "Reject"
button right above "Delete".  The code is based off of KDE2.1.1, but the
cookie module doesn't seem operate any different in KDE2.2, so hopefully the
patch will work in CVS.  The tar has 5 diffs, which patch the 5 files
necessary in the kdebase/kcontrol/kio directory.

I could not find an AUTHORS file in kdebase/kcontrol or kdebase/kcontrol/kio,
so I'm sending this to you instead.  I figure you know who is doing what :)
Pass it on.

Thanks,
-Justin

I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it!

["kcookiesreject.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]