List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: another funny messagebox
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-27 7:44:55

On Mit, 27 Jun 2001, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

> Similar to Malte's. To reproduce: go to altavista.com, search for something
> and hit that big square on the right (with the stippled outline). I hit it
> accidentally and was surprised about the outcome :}

Hmm, this is a reply from the server (except the gramatical error). it could
mean that our coordinate calculation for the server side image maps is once
again wrong :-(

I assume you don't get this message with netscape ? can you create some
testcase from it, then I try to look into it this evening after work.

Dirk