List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    tables, tables, tables
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () magnifire ! net>
Date:       2001-06-26 7:46:13

Hi all,

well, table rendering (well, I think it's tables) is having some problems
lately...

my kde cvs version from last week.. here are some example url's..

1. http://www.arstechnica.com -> you should see it immidiately as the main
text is wrapped wrong..

should definately be obvious ;)

3. http://www.freeos.com -> the articles part should be much bigger and the
polls should be "attached" to the right side

4. http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/ -> now this is a problematic site - the ad on
the left side which attached to the articles sometimes appears correctly and
sometimes just appear above the articles - leaving just the add and huge
empty space..

5. http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1007-200-6372759.html?tag=tp_pr -> an example
of text wrapped around an ad - but whats happening is that the ad is "left
alone" without text around it. The correct display should "attach" the ad to
the right side (a bit right then right now) and text should appear on the
left side of the ad..

Thanks,
Het