Package: konqueror Version: unknown (using KDE 2.2.0 \6alpha2) Severity: normal Installed from: compiled sources Compiler: gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release) OS: Linux (i686) release 2.4.2 OS/Compiler notes: In konqueror I have the bookmark toolbar and the "standard" toolbar on the same line on the screen (i.e. they both appear below the location toolbar ). The inconsistency that I see is that if I use the popup menu in these toolbars to change the size of the icons, I have to set both from "default" to "small" before I se a change in either one of the toolbars. However if I change from "default" to "large" then as soon as I make the change the icons change size in the toolbar I am changing. The vertical size of the other toolbar changes but the icons do not change size until I use the menu to request it. (Submitted via bugs.kde.org) (Called from KBugReport dialog)