Vadim Plessky writes: > On Thursday 14 June 2001 21:00, Harri Porten wrote: > | > we came upon another idea, that's why i'm cc'ing kfm-devel, > | > how about integrating svg in khtml? > | > | SVG has nothing to do with HTML if I am not mistaken. So I don't see the > | sense of an integration. An SVG *KPart* would be the thing to do IMO. > > You can embed image/svg into HTML page (as an OBJECT) > AFAIK browser (KHTML here) should make placeholder inside box, and *render* > SVG into this box. > So, it is HTML-related, IMO. But khtml does also not contain the code to render PNG/GIF. From the users' POV, nobody will complain if HTML embedding works although a cleaner implementation will seperate the code (f.e. kpart). -- Ciao, / / /--/ / / ANS .,* Hamburg, Germany *,.