On Thursday, 14. June 2001 23:00, Harri Porten wrote: > On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote: > > 90% of *all* SVG features ? Wow ! ;) *g*, Well, not really. But anyway .... > > > how about integrating svg in khtml? > > SVG has nothing to do with HTML if I am not mistaken. So I don't see the > sense of an integration. An SVG *KPart* would be the thing to do IMO. > Yes. As SVG is supposed to become a standard such as html, konqueror should better support it. Dunno how integration is supposed to work. Any specs telling about it? > > What does your parser output, i.e. how are the graphics rendered ? Niko's parser converts SVG to the propretary kivio stencil format. As does kpresenters import filter for KPresenter if I am not mistaken. Thus, a native renderer for SVG is missing. > Harri (author of yet another SVG parser) So I guess there will be one in Qt3? If so, is it worth the effort? We could backport it ( <-- buzzword (tm)). Is it only a parser is there also a renderer? (mathematical slave to Niko's SVG converter) -- KDE 2.1 - Conquer your Desktop! http://www.kde.org