On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote: > Hi guys, > > i'm seeing a problem with a proposed solution... > Problem: I've written a 90% complete svg parser for Kivio 90% of *all* SVG features ? Wow ! ;) > which allows the import of dia stencils, and Rob Buis has done > the same for KIllustrator.. > > We both think about sharing our code as a little library, > first we thought of doing sth. like koffice/share/libsvg but then > we came upon another idea, that's why i'm cc'ing kfm-devel, > how about integrating svg in khtml? SVG has nothing to do with HTML if I am not mistaken. So I don't see the sense of an integration. An SVG *KPart* would be the thing to do IMO. > I think of kdelibs/libsvg plus integration into khtml > , using it from kivio and from killu import filter > > What do you think? What does your parser output, i.e. how are the graphics rendered ? Harri (author of yet another SVG parser)