Package: khtml Version: 3.0 (using KDE 2.1.2 ) Severity: wishlist Installed from: SuSE Compiler: gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release) OS: Linux 2.4.0 i686 OS/Compiler notes: Of course the following may be deactivated by default: Sometimes it would be nice to know what the real title of the html document behind a link is. Normally you have to press the middle mouse button, which brings up a new window, loading the whole document to show the title. More productive would be to show the title of the refered document in a tool tip when the mouse resides over a link. I think implementing this wouldn't be so hard, since it only has to fetch the head of the refered link and display the title (and perhaps some other useful information - size, date, ...) in the tooltip. Perhaps I'll volunteer to do this myself, but this may take a while, sinc I have to learn first how to hack khtml. If anyone thinks he can do this faster (perhaps in 10 min) and better, feel free to do so ;-) (Submitted via bugs.kde.org) (Called from KBugReport dialog)