List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Issues with KJS
From:       Harri Porten <porten () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2001-05-14 14:43:59

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Nikolas Zimmermann wrote:

> > > just checked, works with latest CVS
> >
> > No it doesn't, and I haven't committed yet :)
> >
> > Note that you need to click a link (say, Download), and THEN close the
> > window -> crash.
> bah right
> but i meant, the crash on launch is fixed
> never got that site launched
> (forgot to update kjs)

I cleaned up the "window" object mess today. A lot of pages should behave
better now (e.g. the infinite reload on digitalblashpemy.com is gone). The
order of marking during garbage collection will be slightly different and
therefore will also influence the bug David looks into right now. Thanks
btw.

Harri.