On Monday 14 May 2001 14:34, Daniel Molkentin wrote: > Am Montag 14 Mai 2001 12:09 schrieb pietro@dreamservice.net: > > Package: konqueror > > Version: Konqueror 2.1.1 (using KDE 2.1.1 ) > > Severity: normal > > Installed from: RedHat RPMs > > Compiler: Not Specified > > OS: Linux > > OS/Compiler notes: Not Specified > > > > Printing man pages to file produces .ps file with > > duplicated lines, i.e. last line on the page is repeated > > on the next one. > > Tryied with vary man pages and vary paper format, > > error persist. > > > > (Submitted via bugs.kde.org) > > This is a feature in khtml that was introduced to avoid loss of > lines as khtml is not yet "smart enough" to intelligently wrap pages > when the text ends. Didn't Waldo change something about it recently ? > This has really become and FAQ. David, could you please add this > to the konq.org FAQ? I will once we know :) -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today