On Thursday 22 March 2001 14:47, jo@feuersee.de wrote: > Package: konqueror > Version: KDE 2.1.0 > Severity: normal > Installed from: SuSE RPMs > Compiler: gcc-2.95.2-149 > OS: Linux > OS/Compiler notes: Linux Kernel 2.4.2 > > 1) When accessing a website which SSL certificate has expired, konqueror > does not warn you. 2) Manual verification of the expiration time isn't > possible since konqueror does not display the valid timespan of SSL > certificates. 1) is a known problem. I actually have code almost working to properly warn but I can't commit until I get some hooks into KIO completed. It should be in 2.2. 2) is plain incorrect. It has since day 1 displayed the timespan of the certificates. -- George Staikos