On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, Malte Starostik wrote: > Am Freitag, 16. M=E4rz 2001 18:20 schrieb David Faure: > > On Friday 16 March 2001 16:35, Dirk Mueller wrote: > > > On Fre, 16 M=E4r 2001, Sebastian Fischmeister wrote: > > > > KDE is developing at a super fast pace: lots of improvements, lots = of > > > > new features. I just want to know whether a "speed" release is goin= g to > > > > happen someday. It would work like this: one month no new features, > > > > just performance improvements and bug-fixing. > > > > > > Ok. I'm waiting to review your patches for performance improving and = bug > > > fixing. > > > > > > What do you think we're doing? putting our fingers in the nose ? > > > > Sebastian: you may find this a bit harsh, but Dirk has effectively bein= g > > doing a great job on performances - and on bugfixing. > > So your "idea" isn't really an idea at all, it's already what's happeni= ng. > I'd like to deliberately prolong this kind of off-topic thread by one and= =20 > thank Dirk for the amazing amount of recent bug-fixing and speed-improvin= g=20 > work. Not that the other KHTML developers didn't do a great job, too... > Just thought a little "Yes, what you did has been noticed and is highly= =20 > appreciated" might be appropriate by now. > Thanks, > -Malte >=20 Indeed, I have been pretty impressed by the work everybody has done on all of KDE, but especially khtml in particular. Everybody is doing a great job! I have pulled my finger out of my nose for a bit (until I get busy again :-) and hope to get a few more bugs fixed.... - Mike