On Fre, 09 M=E4r 2001, Francisco J. Le=F3n wrote: > Font rendering people... Some webpages look TOO ugly. > Example: babelfish.altavista.com the page requests utf-8. we can`t do anything about taht, install an unicod= e=20 font or disable charset switching in the control module.=20 > I cant read those letters, i dont why it looks like that > Some webpages make konqueror see big dotted fonts, example: >=20 > http://www.xchat.org/faq.html well, it asks for font face=3Dfixed. whatever your system has installed it= =20 uses it.=20 Dirk