On Wednesday 28 February 2001 16:22, Wynn Wilkes wrote: > On Wednesday 28 February 2001 14:08, George Staikos wrote: > > The site http://www.pccanada.com/ has a java applet for a navigation > > bar on the top left side (yuck). Anyhow, it isn't working properly in > > konqueror. The first level works, but if you move the mouse over "Shop @ > > pccanada.com", the second level menu pops up and it won't let me click on > > any of the links. I'm using the latest IBM JDK from RPM's. > > Do you have the JSSE packages installed as explained at > http://www.konqueror.org/konq-java.html? > > Each link on the shopping part tries to load an https URL, and if you don't > have the JSSE packages installed java can't create the https URL class. > I'm working on some stuff for the 2.1.1 release that will make the JSSE > classes not needed. Hehe this is exactly why I didn't open a bug report. I knew it would be something stupid on my part in the end. :) Thanks for the hint. I'll look for that package now. I didn't see it on IBM's site my first time through... What approach are you taking for https support in 2.1.1? -- George Staikos