List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Java applet not working properly.
From:       Wynn Wilkes <wynnw () calderasystems ! com>
Date:       2001-02-28 21:22:23

On Wednesday 28 February 2001 14:08, George Staikos wrote:
>    The site http://www.pccanada.com/ has a java applet for a navigation bar
> on the top left side (yuck).  Anyhow, it isn't working properly in
> konqueror. The first level works, but if you move the mouse over "Shop @
> pccanada.com", the second level menu pops up and it won't let me click on
> any of the links. I'm using the latest IBM JDK from RPM's.
Do you have the JSSE packages installed as explained at
http://www.konqueror.org/konq-java.html?

Each link on the shopping part tries to load an https URL, and if you don't
have the JSSE packages installed java can't create the https URL class.  I'm
working on some stuff for the 2.1.1 release that will make the JSSE classes
not  needed.

Wynn