List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: Regexp stuff is KJS.
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-01-31 0:34:27

On Die, 30 Jan 2001, Michael Bedy wrote:

>    3) Write a "preprocessor" that converts a Javascript regexp into an
>       POSIX one. Then use the POSIX stuff as it does now.

IMHO thats the way to go for now. We don't have time to write our own regexp
machine, thats for sure.

Please, take a look at the buglogs. there are so many things that are really
waiting for implementation and those are met on every realworld webpage.
things like event support, missing onxxxx handlers etc. please, thats more
important :)

Dirk