List:       kfm-devel
Subject:    Re: "<SCRIPT> ... </SCRIPT>" inside document.write
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2001-01-30 16:28:03

Monday 29 January 2001 23:37, Dirk Mueller ???????:
|   On Mon, 29 Jan 2001, Vadim Plessky wrote:
|   > It is present on www.cnn.com/videoselect/ site, so I guess it is rather
|   > important to bring compatibility with this site.
|
|   Confirmed, its broken. I'll test with Beta1 if this is indeed a new bug.
| are you able to get a small testcase out of this site?

Testcase2_true and Testcase2_false (I have packaged them in Zip archive) are
different only in TestMode variable definition. You can change it and force
to True, and Konqi will load ie4.css
even without MS IE UserAgent.

(Works with Konqi, but *you need to have JavaScript turned On*;  see my
another mail)

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)